Sunday, September 2, 2007

Date18Method.com

Date18Method.com: "We all want to date HOT, sexy women. To us guys, these women are the most attractive in their early twenties. Do you know the secrets for dating these beauties, because young girls are very different than dating women in general?

[Check all that apply]

Do you want to know the one word you must NEVER say to an 18-22 girl if you want your relationship to work out?

Would you like a way to understand and use the games she plays in order to make her want YOU more?

Do you want to know the exact way to get her wanting you MORE after she got mad at you?

Would you like to know the one thing you MUST convey if you're going to get her to hang out with you?

Do you want to know how a young woman thinks so you can use that information as 'counter-intelligence'?

Keep reading...

Let's face it. We as guys all want to date, have sex with, and marry really attractive women. These women know they are in their prime in their early 20s. It's no secret.

Perhaps you would like to learn the secrets of dating young women--the very methods acquired from 3.5+ years of being submerged in a living environment with 20+ HOT 18-year-old girls each and every year."

Date18Method.com

2 comments:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

Kim Olsen said...

Thanks Joshua

Glad you like my blog and yes as soon as I have a few I will take a look at it. Thanks again

Kim Olsen